About Me

My photo
I’m married (for the 2nd time) just over a year now. I have 3 children ages 21, 17 & 16 as well as a daughter who is 21 years old from my husband’s previous marriage (not a typo) and recently married so I am now a mother-in-law as well. I think it’s great!! All my love to both of them!!! As long as they wait to have children until he is out of the Army! I’m also a Nursing student in my 2nd year of school. I’m seriously considering a change in my major to Nutrition. Much as I want to be a Nurse, I think becoming a Nutritionist may be the avenue I choose. I am fluent in American Sign Language and speak Italian as well. I also love the outdoors, camping, hiking, riding motorcycles with my husband, and the beach are among a few. I hate the cold but I love snowball fights with my family. I enjoy crochet of all kinds, but there’s something about the detail when it is done with crochet thread that I especially love. I try to spend as much time as I can enjoying life and what it has to offer.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Chakra Mantras

When working with the Chakras, there are various ways of aligning or realigning the chakras. What follows is a chart to do just that...

One must keep in mind when working with the chakras that in order to realign all of the chakras you need to work from the top to the bottom. It is kind of like emptying a laundry basket. You cannot get to the bottom without first removing the "block" on top.
Begin by working with the Crown Chakra and move through all seven.

The Chuchumna or Chakra Tube is in a line from the base of the spine to the crown of the head (though there are other chakras, for now I'll focus on these seven). The word Chakra is a Sanscrit word that translates to "Energy Conducting Wheel" - each chakra turns or rotates the opposite way as the one that follows it, similar to the gears in a watch or clock. When one is blocked, the others become blocked too. In order to realign one, all must be realigned.

CHAKRA ----------PLACEMENT -----ATTRIBUTE ----------ENERGY ----CHANT SOUND

Base Chakra ----- pelvic area ----- Earth Connection ----- I Have ----- Oh (as in rope)

Spleen ------------lower belly ------Physical Body ----------I Feel ------ OO (as in rule)

Solar Plexus -----belly button -----Will / Power -----------I Can --------Ah (as in God)

Heart -------------mid chest ---------Emotion ----------------I Love -------Aye (long A)

Throat ------------throat ------------Communication ---------I Speak -----EE (long E)

3rd Eye -----------mid forehead -----Insight -----------------I See --------MmmNnn (as it looks)

Crown ------------top of head --------Spirituality -----------I Know -------NgNg (ying, ying)



The use of crystals to align the chakras is a common practice. Below is a short list of some crystals that can be used:

*Some are by color, while others represent the Chakra in their attributes.


Red/Base Chakra/1st

Red Jasper, Red Tiger's-eye, Hematite, Tiger's-eye, Sugilite


Orange/Spleen Chakra/2nd

Red Jasper, Bloodstone, Carnelian, Red Jasper, Ruby


Yellow/Solar Plexus/3rd

Amber, Citrine, Tiger's-eye, Amber


Green w/pink center/Heart Chakra/4th

Unakite, Green Fluorite, Epidote, Aventurine, Bloodstone, Moss Agate, Galaxtite, Ruby, Sugilite, Chlorite,


Blue/Throat Chakra/5th

Blue Tiger's-eye, Blue Fluorite, Angelite, Iolite, Lapis Lazuli, Aquamarine,


Indigo/3rd Eye Chakra/6th

Amethyst, Sodalite, Lapis Lazuli, Moss Agate, Sugilite


Violet/Crown Chakra/7th

Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Amber, Chlorite, Amethyst, Botswana Agate

No comments:

Post a Comment